[Serusers] Rewriting URI in the Contact field

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Feb 24 18:17:06 CET 2003

On Jan 11, 2003 at 06:50, Maxim Sobolev <sobomax at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> Thank you for the explanation! Attached please find first version
> of `rport' support for SER (we need it in the core engine), the
> module will follow probably tomorrow. Please note that the code
> is quite raw (6:20 am here ;) and I did not perform any seriuos
> tests yet.

Thanks for the patch. I applied a heavily modified version of it on CVS.
Your initial patch did not properly handle all the possible ways of
writing rport (rport, rport= with or without spaces, as last parameters
a.s.o).  It also uncovered a bug in our via parameter parser.  I also
modified things like rport_builder. You used snprintf which I do not
like (it is way too slow). I used instead memcpy and int2str.

Andrei