[Serusers] Some patches for integration [actual patches]

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Feb 24 18:07:35 CET 2003

On Jan 08, 2003 at 23:08, Maxim Sobolev <sobomax at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> OOPS, forgot to attach the patch. Doing it now.

Thanks for the patch. I've just applied parts of it on the cvs.
(comments inline)

> -Maxim
>
> On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 11:02:29PM +0200, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > Attached please find several patches for ser 0.8.10. They do the following:
> >
> > 1. Removes hardcoded `/usr/local' from Makefiles and replaces it with
> > LOCALBASE variable setable in the top Makefile.defs. This should make
> > life of packagers easier.
> >
> > 2. Allows to override PREFIX variable with something else from environment.
> >
> > 3. Adds support for FreeBSD doc/man directories layout.
> >
> > 4. Adds some missed -I's into radius modules.

I applied all the Makefile patches (some of them slightly updated for
the CVS version).

> > 5. Fixes radius modules to use the same symbolic avp names as in dictionary.
I did not apply any radius_* patches. This modules are under a heavy
cleanup operation now (or should I say rewrite?).

> > 6. Adds support for recording source port in msg structure and adds it
> > in "Noisy feedback". This should be extremely useful for debugging various
> > SIP&NAT scenarios and later could be re-used to implement `rport' support
> > described in my previous message.

I did not apply this patch. The CVS version already records the source
port in msg->dst.src_port ( dst is a struct receive_info which contains
the source & destination ip addresses & ports, the protocol a.s.o)

I also did not apply the patch to ip_addr.h that added su2port_no (the
CVS version already contains su_getport which does the same thing).

Andrei