[Serusers] Simple SER Use Case

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Feb 18 19:18:08 CET 2003

see user documentation for guidance on voicemail scripts
http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser-html/x510.html#AEN616

It implements the scenario you referred to.

-jiri

>I have tried some configurations, but I did not see how to listen for
>the 180 RINGING and forward them to the caller... is there a way to bind
>a "route" to a provisional response like:

180s are listened to as any other SIP messages and are forwarded by default.

>BTW, I was wondering if t_on_negative is a *blocking* action ?

I will be glad to tell you, when you tell me first what you mean by
"blocking action" here.