[Serusers] Simple SER Use Case

Nils Ohlmeier nils at ohlmeier.de
Tue Feb 18 18:13:51 CET 2003

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 17:30, Sebastien Pierre wrote:
> I have tried some configurations, but I did not see how to listen for
> the 180 RINGING and forward them to the caller... is there a way to bind
> a "route" to a provisional response like:

Their is no need to listen for 180. It will be delivered automaticly by tm. If
not their is something wrong and network dumps (with ngrep for example) would
help to debug the problem.

> BTW, I was wondering if t_on_negative is a *blocking* action ?

No it is a callback which hits on an event.
BTW even if a process would be blocked this would not be a problem because ser
runs with multiple processes.

Regards
  Nils