[Serusers] SIP/H.323 Gateway

Giorgos Tsiouris gtsiouris at telecom.ntua.gr
Wed Feb 12 17:28:31 CET 2003

No it is not very stable and it produces a huge executable but it is the
only open source that I am aware off. I also think that the development of
sip2h323gw has stop since the programer that did the development has left
long ago from Vovida. You can also complile this with the new h323 libraries
available from www.h323.org or so I think.

Giorgos Tsiouris