[Serusers] Error in acc.c ?

Yang Xiang yang.xiang at iitb.fraunhofer.de
Wed Feb 12 16:55:56 CET 2003

Hi,

While trying to compile the module radius_acc I get some warnings as follows:

acc.c: In function `radius_log_reply':
acc.c:142: warning: passing arg 1 of `parse_from_header' from incompatible pointer type
acc.c: In function `radius_log_ack':
acc.c:426: warning: passing arg 1 of `parse_from_header' from incompatible pointer type
acc.c: In function `rad_acc_request':
acc.c:708: warning: passing arg 1 of `parse_from_header' from incompatible pointer type

So I looked into the file acc.c and found such statements like

if ( parse_from_header( msg )==-1 )

Because the function parse_from_header needs a parameter of type hdr_field, I changed the statements above to

if ( parse_from_header( msg->headers )==-1 )

after this the warnings don't appear any longer.

Is this change ok?

Best Regards

Yang