[Serusers] Sipsak Question

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Tue Dec 30 21:27:25 CET 2003

On Tuesday 30 December 2003 09:52, Jiri Kuthan wrote:
> I think that should be definitely done and it is already on Nils's
> to-do list.

Yes, i know that sipsak does not work behind [N|P]AT, because of the usage of
two different ports/sockets. And it is on the ToDo list (public viewable on
the website) to use only one port.
But on the other side what sipsak does is completly SIP compliant. The problem
is more that SIP was not NAT compliant designed :-)

  Nils