[Serusers] SER outbound routing?

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Sun Dec 28 09:05:23 CET 2003

Hi Mathew,

  I found your questions interesting.
  I have following suggestions and you can try that and let us know if that
works.

  You might register to other servers might be in this way.

   if( method="REGISTER" )
   {
      # do authentication and save location here
      # plus append a leg

     rewriteuri("sip:username:password at iptel.org");
     append_branch("sip:username:password at fwd.pulver.com");
     sl_send_reply("200","OK");  # not sure whether "200" really forwards
the method
     break;

   }

With respect to building the residential gateway, you can find there are lot
in the SIP markets, http://audiocodes.com , mediatrix,  Pulver's Phone patch
( http://pulverinnovations.com ) etc., . If you have have with a PC you can
build with a asterisk http://www.asterisk.org  with a lot of other excellent
features.