[Serusers] Call connections take too long

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Dec 22 21:32:01 CET 2003

If the problem is between dialing and message 1, than this has nothing
to do with ser, because ser is between message 1 & 2.

Which user agent do you use?

What is "long pause"? 0.5 seconds, 5 seconds, 50 secondes?

Have you watched if there is some other traffic caused by your user
agent (capture the network traffic directly at UA1, not at the proxy)?
e.g. DNS lookups, NTP requests, ...

regards,
Klaus