[Serusers] Serweb problems

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Dec 22 21:23:29 CET 2003

>Call me a noob, but I'm having similar problems as Jon mentions in his
>original post, albeit limited to one file: preload.js.
>
>I suspect the preload.js plays a part in accepting anything that is entered in
>whatever html form that is within SerWeb.

not really, they are a relict from web design mixed with serweb code.
It is removed from CVS now.

>The admin logon screen returns empty when I fillout the username/password and
>hit the Login button.

That must have some other reason. My quick guess is you did not apply correct
PHP settings, as suggested in INSTALL
            - short_open_tag = on
            - register_globals = on
(or you use other php.ini file than you think, etc)

merry christmas,

-jiri