[Serusers] stop rety

- zaki - zaki at edge.jp
Thu Dec 11 08:48:14 CET 2003

Hi,

I've configured both fr_timer and fr_inv_timer, like as followings.

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 30)
modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 20)

If in the case of an endpoint is dead, INVITE request retransmission
must be end after 20seconds with above configuration?

Best Regards,