[Serusers] Patch for RTPProxy (original C version) to support RTCP

Ricardo Villa ricvil at epm.net.co
Thu Dec 11 02:03:44 CET 2003

Hi Maxim,

I just tried it the and choppy audio has dissapered.  An Ethereal trace
shows that the "ICMP Destination Unreachable" is no longer sent back and the
Xten client is no longer restarting the RTP Media Streams.  My question is:
is your fix supposed to send the RTCP packet to the other end
(Xten->RTP->ATA186)?  I ask because I could not see this packet being
forwarded to the ATA186 on my trace.  In any case it is working great!

Thanks,
Ricardo