[Serusers] Re: Xten-RTPProxy choppy audio

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Dec 10 16:00:22 CET 2003

Ethereal also can do all the analysis: mark an UDP (RTP) packet,
right-click, decode as ... select RTP. Then mark the RTP packet,
->Tools->Statistics->RTP stream->Analyse. There you will see a list of
all RTP packets with jitter/packet loss analysis. Furthermore you can
save the payload to disc and listen to it.

What causes the choppy audio - packet loss or jitter? Is the problem
caused by using X-lite as sender or receiver?

Klaus