[Serusers] stop rety

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Dec 10 10:47:39 CET 2003

I think you can't change this! The retransmissions are defined in
RFC3261, and start with 0.5s. For every retransmission, the timer will
be doubled until the maximum of 32seconds is reached (or fr_invite_timer
fires).

if the SIP phone is still ringing even if the call was canceled, there
might be an error in your config script.

Klaus

SSINGSECTION