[Serusers] Problem with SIMPLE2Jabber gateway

Alan Yoshioka yoshioka at cisco.com
Tue Dec 9 01:54:05 CET 2003

Hi,

I trying to doing a proof of concept using Windows Messenger and SER
(SIMPLE2Jabber Gateway).

I have SER (0.8.11-0) installed and running on Redhat-9 (Linux
2.4.20-8).
I'm using Windows Messenger (Version 4.7) as my client.

It seems like the Windows Messenger clients are able to register with
the SER.
But when I try to send an IM between the clients nothing happens and I
see the following error
in the log file:

	Dec 8 16:45:42 yosh-cm1 ser: 0(2234)
XJA:xj_address_translation:2249: - wrong Jabber destination
yoshioka at yosh-cm1.cisco.com!!!
	Dec 8 16:45:42 yosh-cm1 ser: 0(2234) XJAB:xj_worker:2249: ERROR
SENDING as Jabber message ...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alana