[Serusers] rport OK in 0.8.10 ?

Lasse Jansson lasse at solstiernan.nu
Mon Dec 8 23:11:54 CET 2003

Hi,

http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2003-April/000019.html (text copied
below) says that the rport functionality in ser-cvs-version at that time was
not correct.

I have a simple question related to that:
- Is the rport functionality correct in ser-0.8.10, or is the same problem
present there ?

(The "ISSUES" file does not mention any problems related to rport for any ser
release, but I want to be sure)

/Lasse

<http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2003-April/000019.html> follows:
[Serdev] Re: received-rport in SER ?