[Serusers] Windows Messenger 5.0

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 4 14:35:31 CET 2003

Windows Messenger does not subscribe at ser. ser only forwards the
subscribe request to the requested client. Kphone uses the same
technique.

Anyway, I suggest to uninstall Windows Messenger 5.0 and install 4.6 or
4.7. For further investigation: start a packet sniffer (eg.g ngrep9 and
analyze the SIP messages (and/or post it here)

regards,
Klaus