new Sems CVS branch ser_rel 0_8_12 / was: Re: [Serusers] ser voicemail configuration problem

Raphael Coeffic rco at iptel.org
Thu Dec 4 12:29:38 CET 2003

Hello Geert,

i just wanted to correct a small thing:

> /Running 2 instances of ser isn't necessary, but I have it working like
> that, because I don't want to run a CVS version of SER for call routing,
> but I want to run a CVS SER & SEMS for voicemail because the CVS version
> has more functionality and the SEMS CVS version is not compatibel  with
> the stable SER version (0.8.12).

The last CVS version of Sems IS compatible with Ser 0.8.12.
In a way to avoid breaking compatibility with future developement, i just
created a new branch: ser_rel_0_8_12.
This branch will stay compatible with Ser 0.8.12.
So, you don't need to run unstable version of Ser if you don't want to.

-Raphael.