[Serusers] LINUX gateway with RTP Proxy & STUN Server

Pablo Murillo ser at rednet.com.ar
Wed Dec 3 16:35:48 CET 2003

Hi

Thanks for the answer on the other subject
Now, a new question

I think that I have the worst scenario
I have an Intranet with a RH 6.2 working as a Gateway/Firewall with a 512Kb
ADSL with 2 switchs 3Com & 1MB w/Cisco 575 LRE with 5 IPs & 1 swithc 3COM
I don't mix both connection
If I connect a device on the Cisco 575 with one of the public IPs,
obviously, everything works
If I connect a device to the switch (Gateway/Firewall), the problems begin

I doing the test with a soft phone (X-Ten Lite) with a GrandStream HandyTone
ATA286 & CiscoATA

With the X-Ten I can login, and I can make calls and "send" audio, but I
can't receive calls or audio when I make the call
With the Cisco ATA all works if I change the IP everytime I connect to ADSL
and use UREDIR to redirect ports to the internal IP (not a good solution)
With the GrandStream I can't login :(

I allways receive both IPs on SER "check_via_address(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,
192.168.0.76, 0)", and SER reject the registration

  if (search("^(Contact|m): .*@(192\.168\.|10\.|172\.16)")) {
    # allow RR-ed requests, as these may indicate that
    # a NAT-enabled proxy takes care of it; unless it is
    # a REGISTER
    if ((method=="REGISTER" || ! search("^Record-Route:"))
        && !( src_ip==192.168.0.0/16 || src_ip==10.0.0.0/8 ||
src_ip==172.16.0.0/12 )) {
        log("LOG: Someone trying to register from private IP again\n");
        sl_send_reply("479", "No se permiten conexiones desde IP
privadas" );
        break;
    };
  };

Now the question:

What I need to get a "clear" connection to SER with public IP from my
Intranet ?

Pablo Murillo