[Serusers] Grandstream Phones

Gavin Bensom gavinb2i at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 22:37:03 CEST 2003

Hello,

Has anyone used the Grandstream BudgeTone-100 phones with SER? When I try to transfer a call the call gets disconnected.

The grandstream documentation shows the transfer protocol here:
http://www.grandstream.com/user_manuals/budgetone100.pdf  [pg 15,16 of the .pdf]
Any ideas what is happening? Is the Grandstream protocol compliant with what SER expects for transferring calls?

Also, does SER support the 484 Incomplete address response? The BudgeTone phone can be set to send an INVITE after every button press, and will continue to do so if the server response with incomplete address instead of 404 not found.

Finally, if users passwords are set to (null) will a phone that registers with a username but no password successfully register? [I haven't tried it yet].

Thanks,
G.