[Serusers] Problem starting

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Aug 25 10:38:50 CEST 2003

Perhaps this is the problem? -jiri

Desc:  ser won't run on linux kernels <2.4  (fails with EINVAL when
      intializing the shared memory)
BugId:  n/a
Ser version: 0.8.8, 0.8.9, 0.8.10
Workaround: Upgrade to a 2.4.* kernel (older kernels don't support shared
            mmaping of /dev/zero ) or recompile ser with SYSV shm instead of
            mmap (remove -DSHM_MMAP from Makefile.defs)
CVS status: n/a