[Serusers] Voicmail - Absence of DVOICE_MAIL and D_TOTAG in ser.cfg

Chad Brown chad.brown at identitymine.com
Mon Aug 25 09:29:13 CEST 2003

Ser Version: ser 0.8.11rc4 (i386/linux) - Downloaded from
http://iptel.org/ser/tarball

One of the first steps under "Compilation and Installation" of voicemail
services mentions the necessity to uncomment DVOICE_MAIL and D_TOTAG in
the ser.cfg file.
(ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/0.8.11pre29/doc/seruser.pdf)
Unfortunately, I was unable to find these sections/words in the file.

Is this no longer necessary in the version I am running. (See above)

Thanks,

Chad