[Serusers] Another Newbie Question: About Voice Mail

Nell Bolen nell at plank-road.com
Sun Aug 24 07:59:14 CEST 2003

Hello List,

Thank you very much for helpful replies to previous questions. List answers solved the problems with both
SER and serweb pages. I really do appreciate the help -- was lost without it.

Have at least one outstanding item: voice mail. If I register a test user and in that "my account" enable
Forwarding to Voicemail, then save new settings, next, at right a small table containing 3 rows
(Access-Control-list:, blank, voicemail) appears.
At the same time, I see that the ser table "grp" has added a new row and that the "grp" is
"voicemail." Okay fine, but I have no idea what all this means and what I must next do to enable
voice mail for users. Can't find hints in the server instructions, no instructions for serweb, so will
search these archives. In the meantime, any clues about voicemail are very much appreciated.
Again, thank you folks who help the ignorant ....

Web Classic Design
Webhosting, Design, Programming, Maintenance
Contact WCD:
Phone: 1-866-800-5117 (Toll Free)
Email: info at webclassicdesign.net
On the World Wide Web