[Serusers] Multiple domain registration in ser v.0.8.11

radan radan at welbot.task.gda.pl
Mon Aug 18 17:03:21 CEST 2003

Hello all !
I know, this question was present a few times on mailing list
but I cannot find a small piece of code ser.cfg implemente this
module ( domain.so)
In pdf documentation about version 0.8.11 about multiple registration
we have this same information as in 0.8.10 :(
How can I use multiply domain registration in 0.8.11
Theoretical I know. I would like need commands
Where can I find a small example of configuration this function ???

Any help will be appreciate

Greetings
Andrzej Radke