[Serusers] hello all

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Thu Aug 14 17:43:38 CEST 2003

On Thursday 14 August 2003 16:38, Hassan CHOUMAR wrote:
> Hello  all ,
> I installed ser, it works well and I installed the serweb it work well
>  on the pc, but if I want to reach the graphic serweb interface from
> one the other machine I type the url: voip-c21.int-evry.fr/serweb, he
> indicates me that he looks for the IP 157.159.230.72 address of server
> and does not find it, on the other hand I activated well the service
> Root > / etc. / init.d / httpd start
> It gave me the message:
>
> Starting up of httpd: [Thu Aug 14 15:16:51 2003] alert ] httpd: Could
> not determine the of server fully qualified domain name, using
> 127.0.0.1 for ServerName
> Anybody knows where from comes the problem.
> Thank you in advance
> Hassan

Sorry, but this a list for SER and not for apache problems. And this is
definatly a problem with your local apache config.
Try to set the host name in your apache config, because your DNS config seems
to be broken (obviously it would be better to fix this). If this do not help
search for help at the apache sites and lists.

Regards
  Nils