[Serusers] hello all

Hassan CHOUMAR Hassan.Choumar at int-evry.fr
Thu Aug 14 16:38:02 CEST 2003

Hello  all ,
I installed ser, it works well and I installed the serweb it work well
 on the pc, but if I want to reach the graphic serweb interface from
one the other machine I type the url: voip-c21.int-evry.fr/serweb, he
indicates me that he looks for the IP 157.159.230.72 address of server
and does not find it, on the other hand I activated well the service
Root > / etc. / init.d / httpd start
It gave me the message:

Starting up of httpd: [Thu Aug 14 15:16:51 2003] alert ] httpd: Could
not determine the of server fully qualified domain name, using
127.0.0.1 for ServerName
Anybody knows where from comes the problem.
Thank you in advance
Hassan

CHOUMAR Hassan
cité universitaire de la pacaterie (chambre459)
91400 Orsay
Por :33/0675909977
Email: hmchoumar at hotmail.com