[Serusers] SER Service Hanging

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Aug 12 09:54:21 CEST 2003

Hello,
what version of SER do you run? Did you install ser from RPMs (pre29)?
We have fixed a such issue some time ago and we haven't received
feedback that the problem is still there (btw pre29 has this bug).
Please take the latest stable CVS snapshot (see
http://www.iptel.org/ser/cvs/ for guidelines to get it) and try again,
if you didn't do it yet. Otherwise confirm that latest stable SER hangs
at startup.

Best regards,
Daniel