[Serusers] , about shared memory

jimmy_huang jimmy_huang at uni.com.tw
Thu Apr 24 03:32:18 CEST 2003

Hi ,
In Ser's Makefile.defs , originally , it define PKG_MALLOC , SHM_MEM ,
SHM_MMAP ,for shared memory,
and I would like to marked it , cause i want to try let it not use shared
memory
(and modified ser.cfg let it just produce one main parent process )

I tried marked those three definitions , but it has error when compile ,
it seems some modules still need functions which only exist when those three
definitions is defined,
do those three definitions can't marked?
or in ser , it can't work without using shared memory , can't mark those
definition?

Thanks ,
Jimmy