[Serusers] more problems with cisco ios sip

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Apr 10 21:20:55 CEST 2003

At 07:44 AM 4/8/2003, Juha Heinanen wrote:
>thus there is even more reasons to push cisco to get their acts together
>or find a better sip/pstn gw from some other vendor (so far i haven't
>heard of any).

That depends on what gateway size you are looking for. If that is enterprise,
someone told me that VegaStream was doing a good job. I haven't had opportunity
yet to get it to our labs.

If anyone has the possibility to get ISDN/analog gateways to our labs, we
can allocate cycles to torturing it and sharing how it was doing. I'ld be
interested in seeing an alternative.

-Jiri