[Serusers] problem with compiling

Yang Xiang yang.xiang at iitb.fraunhofer.de
Mon Apr 7 15:30:39 CEST 2003

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. "iscan" can be ignored. There is namely a problem
with install. Even if I manually execute "intsall -m 755 ser
/usr/local/sbin" I get the same error message:    install: ser was not found
anywhere!

But "install  -c /usr/local/sbin -m 755 ser" works fine. I am looking for a
convenient method to build this change in the Makefile. Do you have any
idea?

Thanks

Yang

> > 3. install -m 755 ser /usr/local/ser/sbin/
> >     find: cannot follow symbolic link /lib/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/iscan:
No
> > such file or directory
> >     find: cannot follow symbolic link
/lib/locale/POSIX/LC_MESSAGES/iscan: