[Serusers] serweb and fifo

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Apr 7 07:21:36 CEST 2003

looking at functions.php makes me think that possible reasons
include failure to create a reply fifo in tmp directory,
opening it for reading or reading from it. (serweb creates
a temporary reply fifo over which SER tells back about completion
status of original serweb's FIFO request).

I don't know though, why that happens. Sending your server's log
might make  the problem clearer.

-Jiri