[Serusers] serweb and fifo

Meghan Patricia Byrne gte705u at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 7 06:16:48 CEST 2003

I did this.  Now the error across the top of the screen is gone, but the
red error message on the webpage has changed to "sorry -- fifo reading
error".  /tmp/ser_fifo is both readable and writeable by the web server,
and so I don't know what could be causing this.  Further ideas?

Thanks,
Meghan

Meghan Patricia Byrne
Email: gte705u at prism.gatech.edu