[Serusers] problem with compiling

Yang Xiang yang.xiang at iitb.fraunhofer.de
Fri Apr 4 15:38:43 CEST 2003

Hello Andrei,

I've changed bison to the yacc of Sun (/usr/ccs/bin/yacc) and download the
newst snapshot of CVS. But compilation still doesn't work:
bash-2.03# make
Makefile.rules:77: lex.yy.d: No such file or directory
Makefile.rules:77: cfg.tab.d: No such file or directory
yacc -d -b cfg cfg.y

conflicts: 1 shift/reduce, 33 reduce/reduce
flex cfg.lex
gcc -g -O9 -funroll-loops   -Wall  -mcpu=ultrasparc -mtune=ultrasparc  -m32
  -DNAME='"ser"' -DVERSION='"0.8.11pre9-new_opts"' -DARCH='"sparc64"' -DOS='
"solaris"' -DCOMPILER='"gcc
3.2"' -D__CPU_sparc64 -DCFG_DIR='"/usr/local/etc/ser/"' -DPKG_MALLOC -DSHM_M
EM  -DSHM_MMAP -DADAPTIVE_WAIT -DADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024 -DDNS_IP_HACK -DUS
E_IPV6 -DUSE_TCP -DDISABLE_NAGLE -DDIGEST_DOMAIN -DDBG_QM_MALLOC  -DFAST_LOC
K -DHAVE_GETIPNODEBYNAME -DHAVE_SYS_SOCKIO_H -DHAVE_SCHED_YIELD -c
lex.yy.c -o lex.yy.o
gcc -g -O9 -funroll-loops   -Wall  -mcpu=ultrasparc -mtune=ultrasparc  -m32
  -DNAME='"ser"' -DVERSION='"0.8.11pre9-new_opts"' -DARCH='"sparc64"' -DOS='
"solaris"' -DCOMPILER='"gcc
3.2"' -D__CPU_sparc64 -DCFG_DIR='"/usr/local/etc/ser/"' -DPKG_MALLOC -DSHM_M
EM  -DSHM_MMAP -DADAPTIVE_WAIT -DADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024 -DDNS_IP_HACK -DUS
E_IPV6 -DUSE_TCP -DDISABLE_NAGLE -DDIGEST_DOMAIN -DDBG_QM_MALLOC  -DFAST_LOC
K -DHAVE_GETIPNODEBYNAME -DHAVE_SYS_SOCKIO_H -DHAVE_SCHED_YIELD -c
cfg.tab.c -o cfg.tab.o
/usr/ccs/bin/yaccpar:5: warning: ignoring #pragma ident
/usr/ccs/bin/yaccpar: In function `yyparse':
/usr/ccs/bin/yaccpar:374: warning: label `yyerrlab' defined but not used
/usr/ccs/bin/yaccpar:164: warning: label `yynewstate' defined but not used
Extra objs:
gcc  -O2   lex.yy.o
cfg.tab.o     -lfl -ldl -lresolv -L/usr/local/lib -lfl -lxnet -lrt -lnsl  -o
ser
dont_fork                           cfg.tab.o
mk_net_bitlen                       cfg.tab.o
append_action                       cfg.tab.o
port_no                             cfg.tab.o
syn_branch                          cfg.tab.o
dprint                              lex.yy.o
memlog                              cfg.tab.o
aliases                             cfg.tab.o
mhomed                              cfg.tab.o
server_signature                    cfg.tab.o
push                                cfg.tab.o
received_dns                        cfg.tab.o
mem_block                           lex.yy.o
mk_net                              cfg.tab.o
sip_warning                         cfg.tab.o
mk_exp                              cfg.tab.o
fifo                                cfg.tab.o
rlist                               cfg.tab.o
set_mod_param_regex                 cfg.tab.o
load_module                         cfg.tab.o
reply_rlist                         cfg.tab.o
cfg_errors                          cfg.tab.o
mk_action3                          cfg.tab.o
children_no                         cfg.tab.o
reply_to_via                        cfg.tab.o
mk_elem                             cfg.tab.o
check_via                           cfg.tab.o
mk_action                           cfg.tab.o
user                                cfg.tab.o
log_stderr                          lex.yy.o
sock_info                           cfg.tab.o
group                               cfg.tab.o
fifo_mode                           cfg.tab.o
qm_malloc                           lex.yy.o
find_export                         cfg.tab.o
maxbuffer                           cfg.tab.o
sock_no                             cfg.tab.o
qm_free                             lex.yy.o
debug                               lex.yy.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ser
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ser] Error 1

It says that the both files lex.yy.d and cfg.tab are missing. Where should
they exist? And what for are they?

Thanks,

yang