[Serusers] (no subject)

Michael Vasilenko acid at dg.net.ua
Fri Apr 4 03:18:54 CEST 2003

Hello

I'm trying to implement the following scheme

<User LAN, ATA186, PC, etc> --- < Linksys router with dynamic public IP > -- shdsl ---
--- ISP --- .... --- VoIP provider network ( SER, PSTN gateway, etc )

It will be nice, of anyone could give me an advice how to implement
the possibility of calls to and from VoIP devices INSIDE User network on
private IPs to the VoIP provider network on fixed static IPs.

Maybe I misunderstood something, but it's not clear to me, how the
incoming call to user will be possible in this scenario.

Linksys router = NAT + DHCP + 1-8 port hub

Thanks.

--
Michael Vasilenko