[Serusers] SER on FreeBSD Question

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Apr 3 12:12:26 CEST 2003

I think that the portabilitity issues should have been fixed in serctl
version 1.45. (except you need to change SUBSCRIBER_COLUMN back to
user_id as CVS relates to updated database structures).

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/scripts/sc.diff?r1=1.37&r2=1.45

let me know if it works for you.

-Jiri