[Serusers] Alternative to Mysql?

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Apr 1 09:12:45 CEST 2003

Hello,

change user(str) in location file to username(str) and try again.

Please note that we only make sure that the code compiles before we
commit it.  We use our CVS server for development so don't expect that
things will always work if you use the latest CVS snapshot. Such a
practise is common in the open source world -- and you get what you paid for.

If you find any bugs and report them we will fix them as soon as
possible but please don't expect us to test everything after each
commit.

   regards, Jan.