[Serusers] cpl problem

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.gmd.de
Tue Dec 10 11:04:04 CET 2002

Hi,

"cpl" is a module that interface ser with an external CPL interpreter
server written in JAVA by us. If you are interested, we can provide you
this server, but note that it does not support all the CPL actions (some
like proxy or lookup).
"cpl-c" is a new integrated version of CPL written in C. Unfortunately
is not yet ready. In 1-2 month I hope it will be available along with an
independent application for editing CPL scripts.

regards,
Bogdan