[SR-Docs] MOP for installing Kamailio 4.1.4

Sujith K S sujithks at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Jul 18 10:57:17 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the information.

    I could install Kamailio and it is running. Now some another problem has popped up.

My intention is to integrate Kamailio with FoHSS.So a diameter interface has to be established between the two. I have compiled the CDP module .But it seems the diameter server is not running as no CER/CEA messages were observed.How can I check whether the module is running.

note:-The IMS modules are not compiled in kamailio.I am using a separate open IMS set up.

Request to guide me how this could be established.

Thanks and regards,
Sujith.K.S
7200084489