[OpenSER-Docs] module documentation sgml to xml migration

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:52:57 CET 2008

Hi, Guys...

Just to put another point of view... removing the template is fine to those
that will write a new module documentation, since, as Henning said, they
usually use another one already wirted as starting point.

But... where to put the documentation templates? The documentation
definitions? The structure definitions... I would say that the template
files (as examples on how to write) can be easily removed, not the
directory... it (for me, sure) seems the right place to put the structure
definitions files...

At last, I would say that SNV revision or date, both have there advantage an
disadvantage... Than, why not keeping both? Something like: "Revision X,
valid on <compilation date> at <compilation time>"?

Edson