[OpenSER-Docs] First Clean-up Patch for Documentation

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Mar 4 18:40:31 CET 2008

On Tuesday 04 March 2008, Edson wrote:
> Ok, Daniel...
>
> Just now I'm a little busy here, but I think that I can have the script
> ready for tomorrow... When ready I'll send it to You...
>
> Just a doubt: after reading Henning e-mail, are Your 'instructions' still
> correct, or should I change the "<!ENTITY" tag by another thing? Henning is
> this "<!ENTITY" tag ok for now, or do You have another sugestion?

Hi all,

sorry, don't want to introduce further confusion. I found a good tutorial
about the xinclude stuff [1], and i now think that we should go directly for
the xinclude. Its not that complicated i think.

Basically it boils down to a few changes in $name.sgml:

- add some string (a namespace identifier) to the book tag, e.g.
  <book xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">

- and replace the &devel, &user.. references with:

<xi:include href="acc_faq.sgml"/>
<xi:include href="acc_user.sgml"/>

- and perhaps adding the --xinclude config switch to the xsltproc call, but i
think i don't do this for the db scheme stuff, at least i don't remember. ;-)

Cheers,

Henning

[1]: http://cafe.elharo.com/xml/xinclude/