[OpenSER-Docs] First Clean-up Patch for Documentation

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 18:16:18 CET 2008

Ok, Daniel...

Just now I'm a little busy here, but I think that I can have the script
ready for tomorrow... When ready I'll send it to You...

Just a doubt: after reading Henning e-mail, are Your 'instructions' still
correct, or should I change the "<!ENTITY" tag by another thing? Henning is
this "<!ENTITY" tag ok for now, or do You have another sugestion?

Edson.