[OpenSER-Docs] Add examples in module documentation

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:55:28 CET 2008

Hi, Henning...

You are right.. the structure definition IS for the moment. What I intended
with my thoughts was to enlight that a "which" can bring a lot of
responsabilities and side-effects in a middle/long shoot. The "example"
topic is indeed very interesting and desired, but it brings/aggregates a lot
of work, so just now, my concern is to first do the "must-have" things and
after focus and the "which list".

Please, Iñaki, I not intended to make You give up from Your idea... far away
from this interpretation... I just wanted to present my thoughts on the
inherited/derived issues/problems and ask You for help...

Edson