[OpenSER-Docs] Add examples in module documentation

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Feb 27 14:21:45 CET 2008

On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Edson wrote:
> [..]
> But and the "Examples"? Well if they are really desired, than we still have
> two sources: the DOC-guys and the community (through a WIKI?). But I would
> exclude the DOC-guys, since they are focused on the DOC structure and
> compilation. Sure that as a side-effect they will learn a lot about
> functionalities and tips and twiks... but will still be only DOC-guys. So
> we stand with the community...
> [..]
> Just before ending, I'd say that structure is not the biggest problem right
> now... it comes alone in the main structure discussion...

Hi Edson,

for the moment i care about the structure, to get the foundation right. After
these are layed we should really care about the content, as you said, the
structure is not our main problem.

I would like to add that i hope that this list will be mainly about the
content. BTW, if anybody is not interested in this whole structure
discussion, feel free to start right now in improving any existing
documentation.

Cheers,

Henning