[OpenSER-Docs] First Clean-up Patch for Documentation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:37:18 CET 2008

Hello,

On 02/26/08 22:27, Edson wrote:
> Hi, Guys...
>
> I finish the first clean-up of the documentation. It consisted by:
> 1) remove all FAQ and DEVEL files considered empty in content (no content
>    at all or just the default lines);
> 2) remove of the <RevHistory>/</RevHistory> tag (and of course anything
>    Between them);
> 3) remove the comments at the EOF that beginned with
>    "<!-- Keep this element at the end of the file";

Thanks, I believe we should think also the context of migrating to xml
format. Anybody with some docbook xml experience? Hints, tips? I am
investigating now the best way to migrate from sgml to xml.

If we are going to remove some file, add new ones, we need to have in
mind the near future as well.
> The attached file (in ZIP format) is the resulting SVN DIFF file. It was
> applied over trunk version, revision 3761.
>
> I would like to ask the developers how much is a good time to wait for
> comments and revisions before commiting the changes? 1 week? 10 days?
> Sugestions?

Let's plan kind of to-do list/roadmap, to sync the work and check the
milestones. Otherwise many will work on same task, or go totally
different direction.