[sr-dev] [Kamailio-Business] Info: sipexer v1.0.0 - sip cli tool

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:58:12 CET 2022

> Another great thing is that you appear to have exposed your ad hoc SIP
> parser as a module, which means it could potentially be imported and used
> in other tools.

There didn't seem to be many SIP parsers when I looked when I chose C
instead of Go to use libosip2 which is very, very mature.

Looking forward to trying this in my GitHub Actions as I was about to plumb
in SIPp scenarios:

https://github.com/SentryPeer/SentryPeer/actions

I also looked at Rust SIP crates, not many either...

Nice work.

Thanks,
Gavin.