[sr-dev] Info: sipexer v1.0.0 - sip cli tool

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Feb 14 19:57:59 CET 2022

Certainly, but 90% of the various use-cases are covered by the invite scenario. Extensive compatibility with various CI tooling isn’t really required in my mind; as long as it can return positive or negative values depending on the outcome of the SIP request, it’s perfect.

The real value is in the fact that it’s a true CLI tool, and the ability to formulate misshapen requests using Go templates. That’s beautiful!

Another great thing is that you appear to have exposed your ad hoc SIP parser as a module, which means it could potentially be imported and used in other tools.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.