[sr-dev] SPDX identifiers in source code

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Tue Aug 16 14:53:40 CEST 2022

Hello,

I have nothing against it, just it should be done for the whole project (i.e., all files) in the repository if somebody decides to do it.
Otherwise, we will end up with partial information, which might be misleading to some people rely on the identifier.

I know a bit about the SPDX standard, it sounds reasonable for me and its only one line added per file, so not much overhead.

Cheers,

Henning