[sr-dev] How to add CLI parameter in kamailio.cfg-Json formatting

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed Apr 13 15:38:02 CEST 2022

Hello,

If you configure Kamailio to output log in json format, you will get this. But of course, Kamailio cannot help you with all other logs that might be present in your system. For this you need to look to the logging service or the individual services in question.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/