[sr-dev] How to add CLI parameter in kamailio.cfg-Json formatting

Jeetha P J jeetha.j at quantiphi.com
Mon Apr 11 13:17:35 CEST 2022

Hi all

I want the syslog output in json structure. When I run 'kamailio
--log-engine=json:M' I am getting this but only for that command.I want all
syslog out in the json format. Any one please help me to achieve this

Thanks & Regards
Jeetha P J

--
_This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the Quantiphi Inc and/or its affiliates_. It is