[sr-dev] [kamailio/kamailio] time: add support for time64 libc (PR #2894)
notifications at github.com
Sun Oct 31 22:16:08 CET 2021
The problem I had turned out to be cruft from old builds in my buildroot :)
Anyway, meantime I got some extra feedback from musl mailing list (). Basically what you also said, use "lld" and cast. So I changed the commits to do that. But I did keep the definition (although I renamed it as per your suggestion).
And then the scan issue. When I compiled for a 64 bit target I got a warning there. So I looked around and found a solution here (). So I went with this in the nat_traversal module. Please verify.
I run-tested it, but honestly that may not mean much.
opkg list-installed|grep kamailio
kamailio - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-ctl - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-db-sqlite - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-dialplan - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-jsonrpcs - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-maxfwd - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-path - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-permissions - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-pv - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-rr - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-rtpproxy - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-sanity - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-sipdump - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-siputils - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-sl - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-textops - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-textopsx - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-tm - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-tmx - 5.5.2-1
kamailio-mod-xlog - 5.5.2-1
So I'm not using any of the modules that I patch I'm afraid :/
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sr-dev